Friday, May 20, 2011

Answered Prayer

'Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.' Proverbs 3:506

I love God's promise to make our paths straight. I love that He answers our prayers, not always in the way we expect, but in the BEST way. I love that His wisdom rules supreme over my thoughts and feelings. I love that He is a faithful, loving, Sovereign God.

Though I don't understand why, I see a God who loves us immensely and who is 100% reliable, As a wise old friend told me recently, if we keep seeking God and asking Him for guidance, He will guide us - that's what He says in His Word. and He has. I can say with confidence, God does guide us, one step at a time, in His perfect timing. He makes our paths straight. :)

No comments: