Friday, June 26, 2009

Singing Together

The other day Sarah said to me as we were traveling in the car, "Mummy, let's sing together".  She knows most of the words to the CD that's been in the car for months because I can't be bothered to change it, besides I like it.  It's a compilation of songs by Chris Tomlin and Chris Rice.  I love singing with Sarah - it's so special to hear my little girl sing her with all her heart, "You are amazing God".

Here was my two year old reminding me how great our God is.  He is amazing!  He's blessed me with two beautiful little girls, who are like little angels (though a lot more work than angels, and angels who sometimes transform into children who want to be independent and have their own way!!).  

I love the words of the song we sang together, especially these ones:

"Indescribable, uncontainable,  
You placed the stars in the sky 
and You know them by name.  
You are amazing God  

Incomparable, unchangeable  
You see the depths of my heart 
and You love me the same  
You are amazing God"

Isn't God so good, knowing the depths of my heart, my innermost thoughts, and yet still loving me the same?  Yes, You are amazing God!!

No comments: