Thursday, February 18, 2010

Food Glorious Food

If you could abolish any food, what would it be? And what food could you eat day in and day out and never get sick of?

The leaders at my new Bible Study asked these questions as our ice-breaker/get-to-know-you seeing as it was my first week - we had lots of fun with it. Don't know how much we learnt about each other, but it was good to be asked a question where we didn't have to define ourselves by what we do (or don't do) during the week.

I guess "what do you do during the week" is just a common get-to-know-you question in our society, I know I often ask it when I meet someone new, but I liked the fact that it didn't come up at all the first night I met with them. They're a great bunch of people, and I'm so glad I finally made it along!! My body's slowly getting used to the antibiotics I'll be on till I can have my sinus operation. Hooray!

So back to food, I'd be happy for eggplant to be abolished, and I don't think I'd ever get sick of steak, especially well done steak.

How about you?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I like the sound of those 'get to know you questions'!

I had a sinus op a couple of years ago and it made SUCH a big difference to me. Hopefully you'll have the same experience. In the meantime, I'm glad the antibiotics are working well...