Tuesday, February 23, 2010

No Inhibitions

Today I had fun trialling an aqua-aerobics class. I hardly do any exercise so expected it would probably be a bit painful, which it was, but I enjoyed it and think it did my body good.

The worst part was going to the change rooms afterwards to have a shower and walking in on an elderly lady who was stark naked. I got the shock of my life and thought I should be leaving again, but she was happy to chat to me as she washed - no inhibitions whatsoever. I had my shower with my swimmers still on and discretely tried to get changed into my clothes - but almost every woman who entered seemed quite 'free' and relaxed being naked in front of everyone else... don't think I'll be heading back into the change rooms again next week, not sure I can be as free and easy with no inhibitions. Good on them for being that way, just not something I'm comfortable with personally...

No comments: