Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunrise


This morning Sarah woke at 5.50am and wanted to get up. So I asked her if she'd like to watch the sun rise, seeing as we were up. She said yes, so we headed out to our back lawn which is becoming one of my favourite places. I went back inside to grab my camera and Lucy woke so I brought her outside too.

Here's what we saw. Just stunning. Sarah asked me who made the sun, and I explained that God made it, that He the stars and the moon, that He made us, that He made everything. I think she then asked who makes the sun move, and I said that God makes the sun rise in the morning and set in the evening. Isn't He creative? What a privilege watching the sun rise with my two beautiful girls.

I don't usually bother putting photos on my blog - they seem to take so long to load, but thought this one was worth waiting for.

No comments: