Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blown away

This morning I was blown away by God's grace. We had an amazing time of worship, where the Pastor just encouraged us to wait on God and to listen, a few people shared what God had laid on their heart, including different verses, and it was so encouraging. I just love how God speaks the right words to us at just the right time to remind us of His amazing grace and His faithfulness. I also love that Sarah deciding not to go out to Sunday School meant that we could have a cuddle and through that God could again remind me of His goodness in my little girls.

Can't remember where I read this, but I don't know what the future holds, but I know the One who does, and I know I can trust Him completely. This morning I was reminded again to keeping looking at Jesus, to just focus on Him.

Our God is sooo good. Thank you God for an awesome morning being blown away in Your presence! You are amazing!!

No comments: