Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So many emotions in one day...

Catching up with an old friend over coffee. Watching Sarah and Lucy play with my friend's little girl. Tantrum number 1 (actually, perhaps number 2 or 3 by this stage...). Listening to beautiful music on the radio. Hearing that this week is marriage celebration week. Opening my uni assessment results and getting a distinction for the subject I'd least expect it in! Sarah sharing the excitement with me and giving me a cuddle. Saying thanks to God with Sarah and Lucy. Listening to the girls giggling in the bath. Our cat coming over to sit on my lap and have a cuddle. Another tantrum. Catching up with some more friends over a cuppa. Hearing my little girl coughing in her sleep - anticipating a long night. Being reminded that God tells me to cast all my cares on Him. Being surprised to have a pretty good night's sleep - thanks God!!

No comments: