Thursday, October 14, 2010

If you could put yourself into the skin of any Bible character, which one would it be?

Charles Swindoll poses this question in his book, Moses - A Man of Selfless Devotion. My blog hasn't been a very interactive one in the past (understatement - in fact you could count the number of comments on one hand...) but thought I'd give it another shot.

If you could put yourself into the skin of any Bible character, which one would it be? And why?

I'm still thinking about my response, will probably post it later.

1 comment:

bethany said...

interesting thought! honestly, I don't think I could - knowing the stories of the faithful would make it so hard to live them out. we know the weaknesses they have and the things that will be hard in their lives. i think i like not knowing what will happen, because we don''t get the strength we need to face things until we get there.