Wednesday, May 5, 2010

crappy day

Am I allowed to use the term crappy on my blog? Cause that's the best way of describing today. I managed to clip someone's car as I was parking on the road outside the school this morning. Thankfully no-one saw (would have been even more embarrassing), but the car's alarm went off and my car has red paint marks on it, so it was a pretty impressive scrape. First time it's ever happened, and of course I was in a rush... Been rushing to get the girls to their school before getting the classroom set up to use the 'smartboard' (an electronic whiteboard combination data projector thing), and probably a bit nervous about teaching my first maths lesson. So there began my day.

Left a note on the car and the lady phoned this afternoon to exchange details. Yay, soon I'll be speaking to the insurance company, I'm sure that'll be fun.

At least the lesson went well.

No comments: