Monday, October 5, 2009

Enough already

Feel like I've had enough already.

Realised after journalling last night that I use the phrase "I feel" a lot... which is not so good. I also realised that last night's sermon was spot on for me at the moment... reminding me to take my eyes off my suffering and not let it be my focus, and instead to trust God and know that He is faithful and working for our good to make us more like Jesus. Doesn't mean in any way it will be easy. I thought I had enough stress and suffering in my life when I heard the sermon...

Since then I've taken Lucy back to the hospital again as she had very high fevers and wouldn't settle since last night, and it looks like she's got tonsillitis so she's now on antibiotics. Poor little thing, as if having a cast on your arm isn't enough at 20 months!

We're becoming a bit too familiar with the emergency ward at the hospital, hope we don't have to go back again any time soon! Lucky they had a book about "Susy's Shoes", Lucy really loved that, she already has a bit of a shoe fetish.

I'm sure the hospital would agree, "Enough already!".

No comments: