Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Time to shuffle

Last night I got my act together and finally figured out my iPod shuffle (which Mum gave me for Christmas last year... yeah, I've been slack). I'm also a bit behind the times!

I've realised I should be doing some sort of exercise, and seeing as I'm not really into sport, was struggling to come up with something. I decided going for a walk and chatting with a friend as we walk would be great, though it's difficult to coordinate times on a regular basis. So last night I decided that listening to music while I walk could be a good alternative... and I'd finally get to use the iPod shuffle!

Later on I decided I should phone one of my friends to see if she'd like to go for a walk. She thought it sounded therapeutic too, and even though she's busy decided to make time for it. It was really refreshing. We had a good chat about life, enjoyed the sunshine and did some exercise! Might try and do it more often together, and when she can't make it, my iPod shuffle will be waiting for me.

No comments: