Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Abounding in Love

Yipee, the girls are both asleep, and it's not even 8.30pm... It seems like such a long time since Sarah's been asleep before 10pm - Sarah and day sleeps mean bad news for me. So I'm looking forward to sitting down and enjoying a cup of tea in front of the television... and enjoying some treats (ice-cream, chocolate, chips - maybe all three?!). Unfortunately I'm also back on antibiotics... I think it's the same sinus infection that is just very persistent... Nurofen Plus is great stuff though.

This morning a good friend encouraged me with Psalm 103, which she'd been reading in her devotion, it's yet another great Psalm. The highlight for me today was verse 8:

"The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love."

I also read another encouraging article about worshiping God in every season, even the tough ones!

No comments: