Monday, January 18, 2010

Bloggers Beware

So I had a panic after receiving a comment from "Semi Permanent" on Saturday. It actually upset me a bit and I was starting to wonder whether I should continue blogging until I showed Mum and Dad and they assured me it was just some company trying to advertise - they suspect the company picked up on a key word I'd put in my blog entry and used it as an advertising opportunity. If they actually read what I wrote they'd realise their ad was entirely inappropriate - I don't want surgery to fix scars, and certainly not self-harm scars!! I was writing metaphorically about scars, and how the marks of my pain are reminders of Jesus and His amazing love that has carried me this far.

I can't figure out to delete the comment though - it looks like unless I have comment moderation I can't remove it, and this only applies to future comments that haven't yet been made. Oh dear.

If anyone knows how I can remove the comment, please let me know. That's one way to get free advertising!!!

No comments: