Friday, January 22, 2010

Pondering about Motherhood

I decided it'd be good to create a separate blog to this one, specifically about being a Mum. I'd love the opportunity to interact more with other blogging Mums and ponder together about our lives as Mums, and most of all to encourage each other that we're not alone in our struggles, and to share practical ideas about surviving motherhood.

As I've written on the new blog, I have no idea how frequently I'll post on it. As a person who likes structure and being systematic, all that kind of goes out the window when you're a Mum. Regardless of how often I post, I'd love it to be an interactive blog, to hear stories from other Mums and for us to be able to encourage and support each other.

You can check it out at Pondering about Motherhood.

No comments: