Saturday, January 30, 2010

I could sing of Your love forever

Lucy's usually up when the sun rises, and she loves to lie on the lounge drinking a bottle of milk, watching a DVD. This morning I pulled out one of her favourite DVDs, "Praises and Smiles" and asked if she'd like to watch that and she said yes. Often she doesn't want the first DVD I suggest, she usually says, "Not that curry", so I was surprised she was happy to watch it. I have no idea where the word curry came from but it's a word she uses interchangeably for lots of things. It's cute.

Anyway, back to the DVD. The first song to play was "I could sing of Your love forever", then "Open the eyes of my heart, Lord" and now, "Shout to the Lord"...

"All of my days I want to praise the wonders of Your mighty love. Power and majesty, praise to the King!! Mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sounds of Your name, I sing for joy at the work of Your hands, forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand. NOTHING compares to the promise I have in You."


Praise God for the morning!! He is soooooo good!

And the song playing now...

"His Spirit turns our night to day. Hallelujah, God is love!"

No comments: